The website www.affinitime.com is a Service delivered by affinitime.
What data do we collect?
affinitime collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, company, etc.)
- Browsing the Site optimize your experience on our Website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide affinitime with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Chat with us.
- Book a demo, meeting.
- Opt-in to receive our newsletter.
affinitime may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When you browse our website.
- When you connect with our team on meet-ups, trade fairs or via Linkedin.
- When you data are publicly available on the web.
- Any other information you share with us in other contexts such as customer support.
How will we use your data?
affinitime collects your data so that we can:
- Process your demands and manage your account creation.
- Contact you for a demo or meeting.
- Call you or Email you with special offers and services we think you might like.
- Share news about affinitime story.
- Personalize and optimize your experience on our Website.
- Make statistics.
When affinitime processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
affinitime securely stores your data on secure servers in Europe by our hosting provider Amazon Web Services (AWS).
affinitime will keep your data for 5 years. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will delete it as soon as it is technically possible.
In order to perform the Services, we may transfer some of your Personal Data to third party service providers located or using servers located outside Europe. When we do so, we make sure to work only with companies that safeguard and protect your personal data and comply with the Applicable Law in the same way that we do.
Third party service providers
In connection with the use of the Service, some of your Personal Data may be processed by Third Parties for the purpose of carrying out some of the processing operations listed out above.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- G Suite
- Hubspot CRM Suite
affinitime would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop affinitime from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
affinitime would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request affinitime for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that affinitime correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request affinitime to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that affinitime erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that affinitime restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to affinitime’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that affinitime transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
affinitime is at your disposal for any comments or suggestions. You can write to us in English, French, Swedish or Italian by email at email@example.com.
Read also about: